This is an incredibly easy gluten-free, sugar-free, and dairy-free recipe—which is also Plant Paradox compliant—for making delicious carrot cake muffins which are satisfying enough to get you all the way to lunch without all those snack cravings!
Preheat oven to 350F. Whisk together all the dry ingredients. Whisk together all the wet ingredients. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and whisk until homogenous . Fold in the grated carrot and nuts (optional). Separate into 12 equal potions in a lined muffin tin and bake at 350F for 25-minutes, or until a toothpick/skewer comes out clean.
- 1 1/4C. (175g) Almond flour
- 2 Tbsp Coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp Freshly ground nutmeg
- 2 Eggs
- I recommend you use either “pasture raised” or “omega-3” eggs, as they are much healthier. “Pasture raised” is the superior of the 2 options.
- 1/3C. Avocado oil, MCT oil, or Coconut oil
- 2/3C. Coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1/3C Swerve (A.K.A. Erythritol)
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 Large carrots, grated
- Watch the video for tips on how to make the grating easier
- 1/4C. Walnuts, optional
- You can use any nuts you like here, except for peanuts and cashews